Anita Joseph: I Never Said I Was Pregnant - ASUPROM

Breaking

IDEAS AND INFORMATION

ADVERTISE WITH ASUPROM

Popular Posts

Tuesday 30 May 2017

Anita Joseph: I Never Said I Was Pregnant

Anita Joseph has finally set the records straight after the sonogram she posted on her Instagram went viral.

Recall that the actress took to her Instagram to share the ultrasound photo of twin babies with a caption which led many fans to believe that she was pregnant.


The actress has now clarified issues: she is not pregnant. She was only celebrating a friend who is finally pregnant after 19 years of marriage.

“ I am not pregnant.A close friend of mine is pregnant and I am over the Moon because this pregnancy is also mine. For 19 years, she had been TTC and waiting on the Lord ,” Anita Joseph


VIEW POST; http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/05/anita-joseph-i-never-said-i-was-pregnant.html

No comments:

Post a Comment